Dream Cruises is the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line that aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Our first ship, Genting Dream, debuted in November 2016 and sails out from Hong Kong or Guangzhou. Genting Dream brings our guests inspirational luxury on board and takes them to exciting destinations in Japan including Naha and Miyakojima.
Our choice accommodations for travellers-at-sea are spacious, with over 70 per cent of staterooms offering private balconies with ocean views. For the ultimate luxury cruise experience, Dream Palace features highly-personalised European butler service and special guest privileges.
Onboard offerings include a waterslide park, spas, kids clubs, an onboard cinema, the Zouk nightclub, and the first ‘China’s Got Talent’ show at sea. Guests will enjoy discovering an eclectic array of over 35 restaurant and bar concepts where they can indulge in the finest Asian and international dining
|2 Nights Singapore-Port Klang-Singapore
Jan 9 & 23, Feb 13 & 27 2019
Mar 6 & 27 2019
from MYR 599
2 Nights Singapore-Bintan Island-Singapore
from MYR 1,399
|3 Nights Singapore-Penang-Langkawi-Singapore
Jan 6, 2019
Mar 3,31 2019
from MYR 899
|3 Nights Singapore-Penang-Phuket-Singapore
Feb 10, 2019
Jan 20, Feb 24, Mar 24 2019
|5 Nights Singapore-Surabaya-North Bali-Singapore
Jan 13 & 27 2019
Feb 17, Mar 10 & 17 2019
|from MYR 1,299
|5 Nights Singapore-Penang-Phuket-Langkawi-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore|
|5 Nights Singapore-Macleod-Phuket-Singapore|
- Deposit 50%, full payment 1 month before departure.
- Infants below 6 months at the time of sailing are not allowed to cruise;
A passenger under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the same cabin by a passenger 18 years or older.
- Passage for a pregnant woman will only be permitted before her 24th week of pregnancy at the time of sailing.
- Cruise Check in time will commence 4 hours before ship's departure; Gate closes one hour before departure.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to cancel and/ or substitute any information or any scheduled port of call/itinerary/price/programmer at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice
- Booking period until 31 Mar 2019 (subject to cabins availability)